A DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attack can disrupt operation of any resource, from a small information site to a large online store or a mail server. During the attack millions of requests are sent to your site, overloading it and making the site unavailable.
A successful attack may not only make your site inoperative for a long time, but it can also cause significant damage to your reputation and business. That is why your site needs reliable DDoS GUARD protection.
How does DDoS GUARD work?
DDoS GUARD uses a series of reliable filters connected to an Internet link with sufficiently high bandwidth. These filters sequentially analyze all traffic passing through, identifying any anomalies or irregular network activity. DDoS-GUARD.NET irregular traffic templates include all known attack methods, including those based on distributed botnets. This helps to identify and successfully prevent attacks of any degree of sophistication in good time.
- Successful prevention of various attack types, such as IP malformed, ICMP flood, TCP SYN flood, TCP-malformed, ICMP smurf, etc.
- Geographically distributed filter network with nodes located in Netherlands, the USA, Japan, Russia and Germany, with bandwidth of more than 1,5 Tbps.
- Guaranteed protection from attacks
- Smart filtering
- Low latency packet processing
- 24/7 service availability monitoring